AdvanTech International, established in 1951 as an international trading and development company, partners with world class manufacturers to deliver engineered components through our strategically located global sales, marketing and distribution offices.
AdvanTech focuses on two expanding markets:
The Vehicle Components Group offers cutting edge component solutions with precision cold forming, light weight high-pressure die casting, hot forging and angular position sensor technologies to automotive and motorcycle manufacturers.
The Automation Group offers precision rotary and linear components as well as feedback products and engineered plastics to the semiconductor, inspection, medical, machine tool and general factory automation industries.
Ford Motor Company
Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Varian Medical Systems
Quality Policy – Our Vision to Sustainability
Seek to Maximize Customer Satisfaction by Delivering Value to our Customers and Suppliers with Superior Products and Services that they Want and that Exceed their Expectations.
- Focus on operational growth, continuous improvement, leadership and sustainability
- Diversify in growth industries and expanding markets with product and technology that delivers beyond expectation
- Create a global footprint near to our markets
- Manage our business with integrity with a particular emphasis on the well being of our team members
- Create consistent value for our stakeholders to maximize long term earnings growth