TAMAGAWA IMU’s and Gyro’s:
Tamagawa manufactures a wide variety of Gyroscopes and IMU (Inertial Measurement Products) including MEMS, Fiber Optic and Ring Laser Gyros.
- Gyro sensors detect angular velocity per a unit time.
- Known as a Gyroscope or (Angular) Rate Sensor.
- Accuracy is expressed in unit of “deg/sec” or “deg/h”.
- Angle position is calculated by integrating the angular velocity.
AU7684 & TAG300 – IMU’s Incorporate high accuracy MEMS Gyroscopes. Accuracy and cost are improved compared to conventional equipment. Optional GNSS type, on-board extended Kalman Filter based dead reckoning type.
- Enhanced Accuracy (Roll & Pitch)
- User-Configurable Settings
Definition of Axis, CAN ID Allocation, Offset Cancel, Alignment, etc.
MEMS Gyro Sensors:
TAG206N500 & TAG304N5000
When an oscillating object is rotated, the Coriolis force effect works in the direction perpendicular to the vibration, inducing another vibration, which is detected and converted into voltage, proportional to the amplitude of the vibration.
Interferometric Fiber Optic Gyro (i-FOG):
TA7774N4 – High Accuracy (0.1°/h) Gyro. Key technology to realize fully autonomous driving.
- Very high accuracy
- Low Cost due to unique winding technology and fiber option IC.
- Closed Loop Types.